[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Monday, December 20, 2010

12 tags of Christmas - Day { 9 }




Good evening!

This is the tag#9 of my fun "12 Tags of Christmas" project- 2010 Edition.
The focus, besides the Bible Verse itself, is the image with Baby Jesus to remember us the actual reason of why we love and celebrate Christmas.
The stamp of this image is from the "GLORIA" stamp set, from Close To My Heart. The whole set comes with beautiful outlined images(12) that is perfect to color with your favorite markers.
If you liked and want to order the stamp set, please leave a comment in this post or email me.
In this image I colored with COPIC sketch markers, love how these colors come out brightly blended.
And just like the tag#8, I wrote the Scripture with my favorite journaling marker*.

Let's see today's Scripture:
"Follow the way of LOVE."
I Co 14:1(NIV)

Supplies:
papers - Deja' View, CTMH, Neenah classic
stamp, metal accents, Liquid Glass and ribbon - CTMH
punch - EKSuccess
stamp pad - Tsukineko(memento, brillance)
spritz effect - Tattered Angels(glimmer mist)
rhinestones - W2S
marker - ZIG* Millennium, COPIC (E04,E09, E21, E34, E59, B21, B24, Y04, Y08, R02, G24, BV13, BV17, BV23, V12, V15)
button - other.

So, are you creating something special for your Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment