[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Sunday, December 19, 2010

12 tags of Christmas - Day { 8 }




Hello...
I'm in the day [8] of my "12 Tags of Christmas"!
Time flies.
Today's tag is taken by neutral colors of Black & White plus touches of Silver and Grey.
I used metal embellishments to purposely highlight the color scheme. At this time, I also put a round piece of mirror with a dark grey heart adhered onto it, to add an extra dimension to the tag.

The Bible Verse is:
"May the God of Hope fill you with all Joy and Peace."
Rom. 15:13 (NIV)

Supplies:
papers - DCWV
metal accents - CTMH
brad - Recollection
marker - ZIG Millennium
ribbons - Joann's
mirror and heart shape - miscellaneous

Have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment