[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Friday, December 17, 2010

12 tags of Christmas - Day { 6 }




Hi,
How is the Winter treating you?
I've been doing fine but this week I feel like being sick. It has been months since the last time I got cough, sore throat and congestion. Hope I get well soon enough to accomplish the creative tasks I set for myself weeks ago.
It's quite a challenge to work creatively when you're not feeling well physically.

Now talking about the tags. Yes, things slow down when you're sick. But my mind just keeps thinking and planning all little and big ideas for next card, scrapbook layout, etc. In this case, my next tag for the "12 tags of Christmas".

So here's what I came up with: a vintage blue-like tag, wrapped in 2 different patterned paper that I have for a while but didn't put in use. I wanted a smooth color combination, winter-feel, snowflakes filled tag at this time. I liked how it is simple in techniques but still rich in colors.

The Scripture for this tag is:
"FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Hebrews 11: 1

Supplies:
stamp - Verve
ink pads - CTMH
papers - CTMH, DCWV, The Paper Company
Liquid Glass - CTMH
brads - Making memories, Eyelet Outlet
die cut - Sizzix (snowflakes)
ribbon - Offray


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment