[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Thursday, December 16, 2010

12 tags of Christmas - Day { 5 }



It has been so cold and windy days around here that I decided to put some warm color in this project of my "12 tags of Christmas" instead. Just to add some warmth to myself.
This tag has the entire background covered by a beautiful patterned paper and RED as dominant color. The GREEN came just to bring in the details.

Today's verse: "I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My HELP comes from the Lord."
Psalm 121:1-2

Supplies:
stamp - Verve
ink pads - CTMH
liquid glass(CTMH)
paper - Deja Views
ribbons - Offray
glitter - Martha Stewart
brad - CTMH, Recollection
beads, pin, felt flower and leaves - miscellaneous

Good night!





No comments:

Post a Comment