[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Sunday, January 9, 2011

a scrapbook page - " FACES "


This is a page I made days before the passage of the year, using some of the B&W photos I have of my son.
Here is a brief about why I choose these images and the title:

"This layout was made to remember how my son is expressive and has so many fun faces for every situation. I love how spontaneous he is with whatever happens around."

I really like how the photos in these black and white hues gave me "freedom" to play with the colors. In this page I used the color scheme that I do not use often (yellow, brown and colors in between), but I really had fun putting these all together along with the vintage white acrylic paint to give the photos a framed look.
It was a quickly made page as I spent about 50 minutes, getting all the things I needed and putting on the paper.

Supplies:
papers: CTMH, Basic Grey
die cuts, alphabets, journaling spot and metal accent: Basic Grey, Making Memories
stamp pad: CTMH
marker: ZIG Millennium
acrylic paint; Plaid

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment