[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Journal Cover Sampler



This is one (total of 6) of the covers I made for my Scripture Journal Cover. And I decided to share and enter it to:
Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge - Bingo!
My chosen supplies from the bingo board : BRADS - FLOWER - RIBBON(RICRAC).

Supplies:
Papers, flowers, colonial brads, ricrac ribbon, stamps - Close To My Heart(CTMH)

The Scripture :
"Let brotherly love continue."
Hebrews 13:1

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fabulous Journal! Love the flowers and flourishes and the paper is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete