[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Saturday, January 29, 2011

A month in 2011 - welcome inspiration






This month has been somehow special for me.
I started two creative assignment projects that are so inspirational and refreshing for me. Both of these projects are like weekly and monthly challenges that are to be made based on prompts and key words, optional templates and themes.

I'm now very happy with the ongoing of these creative assignments and they are indeed giving me lots of new ideas and possibilities of textures and patterns.

Besides the creative input I also have the good news of a wonderful friend (Janell) who moved into our neighborhood about two weeks ago. I wanted to welcome her with a simple and warm little treat, so I made this Welcome Frame and Card.
The heavy weight chipboard letters were colored with acrylic paint and finished with Mod Podge(matte), I also used it to adhere the background paper and gave a thick layer of coating. This is a 4" x 4" glassy window frame.

The Bible Verse is Galatians 5:22-23.

Supplies:
paper(CTMH, We'R'Memory Keepers), chipboards(Basic Grey), acrylic paint and Mod Podge(Plaid), wood frame(Crafter's Choice), ink pads and stamps(CTMH, Sweet and Sassy Stamps).

Have a wonderful day,

No comments:

Post a Comment