[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Monday, September 14, 2009

about the blog and me blogging here


I'm living a remarkable period of my life.
Right now as SAH(stay-at-home) and then WAH(work-at-home) mommy to a 34-months very busy, curious and CUTE baby boy - yeah..., he still is, and always will be my little one.
:)
I went "seriously" into scrapbooking 3 years ago, then and now spending some part of my free time in the artful process of turning our memories into layouts made with my favorite papers, embellishments, and when it's available, memorabilia to make each page stand out as a precious and personal "life archive".
One of the purposes of this blog is to share my scrapbook layouts, cards and other projects as I make them. Some projects will be available to be purchased and others shared in hope to give you bit(s) of ideas and inspiration.

Thanks for reading this.

LL

No comments:

Post a Comment