[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Sunday, September 27, 2009

card for a friend - project review PR #01





I'll start my Project Review with this one today.

I have many scrapbook page layouts, cards and other paper crafts I made before having a blog, I simply kept the images in my computer. Now with this new space - created just for my own stuff - I think it's time to share them as a project review(PR), along with the current ones.

This is a card I made for a friend 2 years ago.
The card was part of our gift to her new photo studio grand opening.

Supplies: stamps(HERO ARTS), patterned paper(DCWV), punch(FISKARS and EK), ribbon (OFFRAY), ink pad(CTMH).



Lya


No comments:

Post a Comment