[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mini Album Sampler - "Express Yourself"










Hi all!
Mini Albums became one of my favorite things in the paper crafting world just before I realized it. It is always a great creative outcome to me, no matter how simple or how "big" it can be.
So, I'm sharing today a mini album. It was a class project I had weeks ago.
It's really simple but still humble patterns and fine textures with small shapes(in this case, butterflies).

Basic techniques like distressing and layering were up to this album and it is definitely a quick project anyone would like to make as gift or something to personalize.

Supplies:
papers, kraft border(Wings from CTMH), raw "milk chocolate" album (BasicGrey), punch(EK for Jolee's), pearls, ribbon, stamps and inks(CTMH), adhesive(Tombow).

Enjoy and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment