[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Monday, April 11, 2011

Hooligans from CTMH. Color fun!







Hi there:

I have to say that my eyes for colors changed to a wider and sharper "it is about..." concept since I started to scrapbook and now I know, as scrapbooker instructor myself, how amazing can be when it comes to speak about the combination, a well seen coordination of colors and color shades per se.

Here is a layout I made featuring some of the colors I do no use often. But I really liked its result as can be seen above.

The paper collection is Hooligans from Close To My Heart, you can click HERE to find more about it. It's all about the cute monsters and bright colors!

Supplies:
papers, "stickease", black hemp, metal accessories, buttons(from Close To My Heart CTMH), journaling pen(ZIG memory system), plaid ribbon(Offray).

Have a colorful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment