[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

gift giving: a scrapbook layout for Laura





Hi everyone:

At this time I'd like to share this two pages layout I made recently as a gift for Susan, one of the brazilian mommies I met last year. The layout title "bebe Laura" (bebe=baby)which is the name of her baby girl born in February.

I wanted to use a subtle combo of colors for this layout. And I liked the outcome of it.
The right page of the layout has few matted spots where features messages from four of the mommies of the Mamaes Brasil group. I found this such a wonderful way to spread the love and welcome the arrival of a new baby.

This layout has no predetermined blocks for photos so this means there are many ways to size and to hold the pictures. It could be a big 5"x 7" or 6"x 6", few traditional 4"x 6" or multiple 3"x 3". Or anything in between.

Supplies:
papers: CTMH; flowers: Prima, CTMH; brads:CTMH; stamp and ink:CTMH; kraft border: CTMH; Liquid Glass (CTMH); ribbon(misc.).

Sending sunshines,

No comments:

Post a Comment