[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Matchbox - swap " limited edition "








Good morning...
I'm glad to share these matchboxes I made from the "scratch" - yes, I scored the paper, made the box and decorated it, then filled it with some cute pieces and goodies for crafting - anything else beyond scrapbooking and card making.

The two ladies who received the boxes/goodies are from the Christian Paper Artists Group.
I'm member of the group for a while and now swapping for the very first time.
I'm happy I joined this one, the boxes I received from them are both very creative and cute.
The swap was 2 weeks ago.

Supplies: box - paper( Basic Grey, CTMH), glitter glitz, ribbons, brads, stamp and ink pad (CTMH) flowers (Prima), punch(Fiskars).

*Note: The stamp set I used is the brand new ones from Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter collection/idea book. See Image above. It's called Everlasting Life and became one of my favorite right after the CTMH D.C. 2010 Convention. through the letter form, the words, the beauty of these Scriptures. Love this set.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment