[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Thursday, November 11, 2010

3" x 3" mini album - Scriptures Inspirations




Hi everyone...
Today I'd like to share the 3" x 3" mini album set I made a time ago.
Except for the Scripture words (from Verve stamps), all the supplies I used are from CTMH.
The papers and the flower stamp are from the Topstitch Collection - workshop kit.

These albums are perfect to hold my Bible verse stamps or stamped word pieces as well. And because they are hand size and quite small, they are also perfect to be carried around in the purse or bag like a mini photo album.
Just love them, so versatile and cute.

Happy Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment