[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Saturday, January 9, 2010

scrapbook pages layout swap





Good evening!
These pages were made for a swap I was in back to November'09.
The whole layout is quite simple - just few details - with a big "pocket" to put in additional items (memorabilia) such like flight tickets or postcards. And three tag holders to write down the holiday's annotations. I wanted to simplify so the person to use these pages could go ahead and add her own accents, with plenty of spaces to personalize it.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart.
:)
Sorry for the yellowish picture. I'm really on my way to get and share more clear and better shots.

That's for now. Off to organize tomorrow's to-do list.



No comments:

Post a Comment