[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Saturday, January 2, 2010

01-02-10(2010)






How are you enjoying the new days of the year?

Today is a "numerically" outstanding day by what it shows. Sometimes I like to observe these little details that could be added to a project as a fun accent in the form of a tag or label.
:)

Here I'm sharing two 6"x 6" layout I made back in November for another SWAP I joined. It was such a great experience as the hostess did a wonderful job. I chose 2 of my favorite scriptures - Psalm 23:13 and I Corinthians 16:13-14 - for each of these layouts. They were made to be put in a 6" x 6" display album (total of 24 pages from CTMH). All supplies from CTMH except the verses. The first is from Stampendous and the other was laser printed.

Have more ideas for next months to share in here. Be sure to come back and check!

No comments:

Post a Comment