[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Open House - thank you notes




Hello...this post is to share some of the Thank You cards I made and sent to the customers, students and friends that visited our Open House few days ago.

It was so great seeing some long-time-no-see friends and surprised by unexpected friends, we all had lots of fun. I've prepared the new living room to be "show room" as I wanted to share my latest paper crafting artworks and scrapbook projects. Seems like everyone had so much fun!

In these note cards I used some of the latest embellishments from CTMH(Paradise baker's twine, Mile Post shapes, mini-medley olive collection, etc). Fun!
The patterned paper is Typeset.

Good night,


No comments:

Post a Comment