[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CTMH recipe box in "Magnifique" style





Good morning!

The box project you see here is made with the new CTMH My Creations (recipe box).
I used the Winter new paper collection - Magnifique (featuring the Pacifica/blue and Chocolate shades), this set of patterned papers are so gorgeous!

I love when the paper colors and motifs are universal - I mean, you can use for a wide variety of purposes and for both masculine or feminine themed projects. This is one of those sets.

All supplies used for the box are from CTMH, as sample of my upcoming FUNdamentals classes.

Thanks for visiting me today!



No comments:

Post a Comment