[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So many ideas, so little time




With so many things going on right now, I wish I could organize better my "own" time to craft more and to sparkle more fun ideas for the projects.
Little time, lots of ideas. Inspirations here and there.

Then I found out that making these handmade embellishments can help keep track of my creative outlet. Without taking too long or spending an entire evening.
I enjoy the outcome of these little - simple - cute accents made "fresh" from what I already have in my stash.

Supplies:
stamps(CTMH, inkadinkado), patterned paper and cardstock(CTMH, DCWV, K & Company), felt flowers (American Crafts), punchies(from Marvy Ushida, MS., Karl), brads (Making Memories ) vellum, plastic lace, tag, felt leaves, buttons(miscellaneous).

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment