[ MY ] HAND + MADE = LIFE

creative collective for the scrapbooker + card maker + paper crafter + memory keeper in my life

CLASSES - CHALLENGES - CONTESTS - CALLS


Monday, December 28, 2009

My "Brand New" idea - MBNI project #001(SKETCH)


I had an different idea this morning.
After playing with my son last night, inking and stamping his little hands on colonial white cardstock, I woke up with this - to create a "whole year" mini album - that would hold just his hand-printed images... stamped monthly (in the same day of each month), with different ink colors onto CW cardstock and the coordinated color CS paper (from CTMH papers collection).

To use black color CS mat to match my hand written journaling spot (w/black marker), on each of the 6" x 6" layout page.
Then simply accent to embellish.
Will probably make an album by myself (maybe a simple cardboard covered with patterned paper?) - to keep these cute 12 pages.

I loved the idea right after it got into my mind.
So...hope to get more ideas soon - and this is the #001 of the 50 I'm planning for 2010/2011. Let's see what will inspire me during this new phase of my creations.

Will let my imagination to lead me.

Lya Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment